Our Diamox AR1617 Anti Reflective coating film is an extremely useful, highly cost-effective solution for large display & digital signage applications.
Diamox Anti Reflective Coating Film
Offering excellent anti-static properties, enhanced transparency and outstanding chemical & abrasion resistance, our anti reflective Diamox AR1617 film is a superior, high-performance solution that perfectly meets the demands of applications including, for example:
- Smart Windows
- Retail/Advertising, Medical & Public Information Displays
- Pen/Touch Entry Screens
- Optically Transparent Touch Panels/Displays
- Optical Enhancements
- Energy Solutions (Solar Cells)
- Electronic Displays (EP, OLED, PDP, LCD) and More
Download the Diamox AR1617 data sheet for more detailed information including full technical details & properties; test data (chemical/environmental resistance), transmission/reflection graphs, and more.
Diamox AR1617 Film Options
Delivered complete with clear adhesive and protective (both surfaces) films, Diamox AR1617 anti reflective film is available from our online store on rolls (sold by linear metre) with a standard width of 1,250 mm or in a choice of two standard sheet sizes: 1,000 x 1,000 mm or 250 x 250 mm.
We can also offer to provide films to meet customer-specific dimensional requirements and/or directly laminate anti reflective coated films onto preferred substrates.
Diamond Coatings Inc.
We produce a diversity of high-quality ITO, index-matched, special optical and anti reflective coatings & coated products for industries including, to name just some of them:
- Entertainment, Retail and Advertising
- Military & Defence
- Research & Development
- Imaging & Microscopy
- Aviation and Automotive
- Medical, Space and More
Many of the coatings/coated products we supply were specifically developed to match the customer-specific requirements of applications including, among others;
- Resistive & Capacitive Touch Screens & Panels
- Transparent ITO Heaters, Flexible Printed Circuits and Medical Sensors
- Membrane Switches and Shielding Filters (EMI & RFI)
- Opto-Electronic/Electronic Medical, Automobile, Retail & Industrial Displays
- Eye Wear Lenses, Electroluminescent Lamps and More
Get in Touch
Please get in touch with our technical team today to learn more about our anti reflective coating for glass or any other products within our range and/or to discuss your intended application’s specific conductive, optical and dimensional requirements.