Industry-leading capacitive touch screen manufacturers Diamond Coatings Inc. are principal touch screen suppliers to a diversity of global industries including, among many others:
- Automotive, Space & Aviation
- R&D, Imaging/Microscopy & Medical
- Telecommunications, Entertainment & Education
- Advertising/Retail, Manufacturing & Agriculture
- Military/Defense & More
Diamond Coatings Capacitive Touch Screen Manufacturers
Able to produce X-Y resistive, ready-to-use capacitive touch screens on glass, flexible or rigid plastic ranging in size up to 1,000 x 1,000 mm, Diamond Coatings can provide these screens complete with all required patterning, connections & bonding, as well as having access to companies who may be able to provide the necessary chips to drive them.
Capacitive touch screens boast higher visible transmission (90%) than resistive touch screens (70%). Our use of index-matching technology enables us to produce capacitive touch screens with transmission rates equal to those of uncoated plastic or glass and can offer to produce capacitive screens that are fully shielded and/or feature various other possibly required finishes such as, for example, diverse ant-reflective, special optical and/or hard coat coatings.
Applications of Capacitive Touch Screens
Designed to be durable and reliable even under the harshest (unforgiving environments, heavy use, etc.) conditions, Diamond Coating’s capacitive touch screens are perfect for applications including, for example:
- Consumer electronics (computers, tablets, smart phones, laptops, etc.)
- Medical, point-of-sale (retail) and in-dash automotive displays
- Manufacturing/processing, educational and naval/military displays
- Cash points (ATMs), switch boards, musical instruments, and many others
In addition to capacitive touch screens, Diamond Coatings Inc also supply an extensive range of premium-quality:
- Resistive Touch Screens, RFI/EMI Shielding Filters and Heater Windows
- ITO, Special Optical, Hard and Anti Reflective Coatings
- ITO Glass & Plastic; Capacitive Switches and Microscope Slides & Coverslips
- Conductive PET Films & Tapes and More
To learn more about our capacitive touch screens or any of our other products and/or get expert advice/assistance with viable solutions to meet your application’s specific requirements, please contact our team of technical experts online, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on: (480) 999-3456 (from within the USA) or 001 (480) 999-3456 (from outside the USA) today.